Tuesday, May 24, 2016

You Are My Sunshine Challenge #219 Winner and Top 3

Eeeeek, Welcome back House-Mouse Fans!
It's Tuesday and time to announce our Lucky Winners and Top 3 for the previous House-Mouse Challenge #219, which was hosted by our lovely Mousey Teamie, Sue Kment.

Thank you for joining the great FUN. Wow! We loved seeing all of your amazing creations using the adorable
House-Mouse Designs® products. Each so adorable, creative and quite beautiful for the "You Are My Sunshine" theme. It's really tough having to choose the winners. But, without further delays, the Lucky Winner and TOP 3 PICKS are;
...Drum... Roll... Please...

for the Lucky Winner of this super fabulous Sponsored prize...
Simon Says Stamps premium dye ink pads winner:
#8 Kim from My Corner of Crazy

Our Top 3 Favorites:
#21 Crafty Gals Life-Tammi 
 


                                      
WOW!! We sure loved your work AMAZING makes! You are all so talented!!

CONGRATULATIONS to ALL! 
To claim your prize, please contact us at: housemousedesignteam@gmail.com, including the words "HMFMC Winner" on your email subject line. Or, visit us on Facebook and leave us a message on our House-Mouse FACEBOOK Page HERE!
Winners, please feel free to grab this adorable HMFMC Mousey button to use and proudly display on your own Blogs!


TOP 3 - Please feel free to grab this adorable HMFMC Mousey Button to use and proudly display on your own Blogs!
Top 3 Bubblegum photo top-3-bubblegum-small.gif 
THANKS again for playing along with us. We hope you'll join us again this week for the "Something Old..Nothing New" theme with Challenge HMFMC#220. To enter scroll down a post or CLICK HERE to get there.

Eeeeekk,

 

2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

Congratulations to the Winners

gr karin

Tammi said...

I noticed I had the wrong badge on my blog. I didn't have the top 3 but I do now. just wanted to let you know I changed it on my blog. So sorry. Lots of hugs

Tammi